-Work From Home
-Make Your Own Schedule
We're a small startup based in Cambridge and backed by Google Ventures and a HubSpot co-founder. People come to us to grow faster and reach their target audience through Twitter. Our customers include hot startups like photo app Moju and MassChallenge Diamond winner ViralGains, an Animal Planet show host, and a DJ who's spun for Beyonce.
The role includes a variety of responsibilities:
- review customers' Twitter and website to understand their target audience
- set up their campaigns with relevant targeting and keywords
- find blogs with topical content for their goals
- monitor our analytics and ensure their success, adjusting marketing as needed
- respond to their questions and concerns and handle customer service issues
There are many additional opportunities including helping get our own blog and content marketing off the ground, and the chance to learn about startups and provide ideas to help us grow!
- Part-time role ~20 hours/wk. If a good mutual fit, it can go up to 30 hours or more as we grow.
- Competitive hourly rate and lots of schedule flexibility
- You'll work directly with our CEO
- Work from home; availability for occasional meetings in Kendall Square Cambridge MA a plus
We are seeking technicality included, certified accounting and tax professionals for a fast growing professional support website. There is a huge opportunity to offer support for tax and accounting related questions, and we're looking to increase our pool of talented Experts to make the most of this opportunity.
You will be required to provide the most accurate and helpful answers to questions posted by our customers via the email, chat and phone channels.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your accounting and tax expertise to earn attractive rewards. You get to choose your own schedule. Your earnings are directly dependent on your resolution rate and your Expert ranking on our website.