The ICO is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and flexible individual for our Scientific Program and Meetings Administrative Assistant position. This individual will work on our meetings team as support to the Scientific Program and Meetings Coordinator and Director of Meetings. H/she will focus on logistical details and coordinating the scientific program of the World Ophthalmology Congress (WOC) and other co-sponsored meetings.
Although this position is work from home the hours are standard working hours 09:00-05:00 and you must be able to attend meetings in downtown San Francisco periodically. The salary is non-negotiable at $20 an hour, full time, with benefits.
You will be working from your home office with frequent check-ins with the rest of the team by phone, email, and online collaboration tools. Although we work mostly remotely, there will be occasional face-to-face meetings, both internal and with our clients.
- Answer the help desk phone queue and troubleshoot issues with clients.
- Review and action support ticket requests that have arrived via email.
- Prioritize tickets based on criticality and service level requirements.
- Thoroughly document steps taken towards resolution of issues in our ticket management system.
- Attend daily ticket status review meetings.
- Review our back end service systems for errors and resolve or escalate the issues.
We believe that an amazing customer experience is driven by a personal relationship with our customers. Our interactions with customers should not feel like a transaction, but rather an expert friend that is "in the know" about all things beauty including the best products available today. We believe our approach is resonating with customers and it shows through our customer feedback:
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Telephone EXPERIENCE required.
- Work from home
- Part Time work up to 4 hours/day. Monday - Friday.
- You'll get paid every Friday
- We will provide the small business leads for you
- No Selling. In fact, we insist you don't do any selling as we have experience consultants who will do the selling and closing . You'll simply be setting up appointments with key decision makers.