Monday, July 18, 2022

June 2022 Side Hustlers Income Reports

    I love when side hustles share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each money when you are hustling! 



Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   
$5060 Exhausting but well worth it! I rent tables, chairs and jumping balloons and marketing through Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, Snap chat and word of mouth.


  Make Money with a Balloon Hustles


Stephanie shared 

 1569.90 selling earnings on Etsy its bad compared to other months. 

 we had a good discussion though 

That's more than I thought a person could make on Etsy.


Stephanie replied  (which was a slow year for me) I made right at $3k during each holiday months. This year I’ve been making 3-5 times more than what I was making last year…so I’m excited to see what the holidays bring.

Some other suggestions It could be earrings maybe considered a luxury. are you doing any marketing on tiktok or Instagram showing your process you might get some additional exposure there


Rhonda shared 

My June earnings were $2053! I am taking a break in July and August-working on different streams of income, planning to teach more classes, and building inventory. I will still post and sell on Instagram and do custom/wholesale orders.

I make and sell art at Art/craft shows. I also sold some unused pottery supplies for $800. I had a few sales through Instagram also.

Sarah shared 

$400 cleaned office buildings on weekends 


Make sure you check our side hustle group for more ideas on how to earn money to pay off debt. 




No comments: