Wednesday, November 06, 2019

4 tips to better your work at home experience

Welcome to the wonderful world of working from home! I just want to toss a few things in here that I  found have helped me  in my work at home experience. 
1. Make your area you are going to work, work for you  Set up your work space for what works for you, do you need a super quiet area? Do you need a ton of light? do you need things to keep you motivated? Set up your area to work for you.




2. Figure out your desk situation, make sure you have enough room for 2 or more monitors as a lot of jobs do require them, your drink of choice, a place to write to take notes, etc. A busy desk area makes your day harder.

3. You need  good solid chair you will be sitting in that day after day  Good lumbar support is a must Here is what I use 

4. What motivates you? Why are you working are you working at home! Make a vision board with your why!  


No comments: