Tuesday, September 13, 2022

August 2022 Side Hustlers Income Reports

      I love when side hustles share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each money when you are hustling! 




dave ramsey side hustler income earning reports


Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   

Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 


Kio Shared 

I got a huge windfall in August in the form of a second job/side hustle that’s a contract role for the next 6 months.

So, $5k for that, plus $750 for another short term project that I took on, and about $240 from donating plasma.

Best month that I’ve had in a while. The contract role will last for 6 months, so I’m saving as much of that money as possible to go towards a down payment on a home for my family early next year 


Tosca shared 

Probably about 3500 as well technically since the job extended over into this month by a tad.

In July I joined a gig company

They posted to Craigslist seeking people to send on assignments local to me 5hrs a day for $20

7 consecutive days at a time

I signed up for one and did 3 more after it

They had 11 out of 30 assignments left when I applied and got in

I quit my job when I got the call because it was trying to drive me crazy

The gig mentioned something about paying for travel miles but when I turned in my expenses

They said they would pay for time since I hadn't used my own vehicle

I don't have a car so I was bouncing all over town between Lyft Uber and public transit


William shared 

Over 2 grand taken in via short term rental and $432 taken in hauling  hauling  milk tankers


Stephanie Shared 

$3500 selling earrings on etsy 

Learn how to sell on Etsy and get ready for the holiday season


Daniella shared 

 surveys online !! $200

Amber Shared 

$1423 in our newest business - also purchased licenses to be able to expand to a second location.

Barbara Shared 

we did about $600 extra in August through plasma donation and a client I found through care.com. Just an easy in home laundry and ironing job, helping another momma succeed!

Make sure you check our side hustle group for more ideas on how to earn money to pay off debt. 

No comments: