Sunday, May 15, 2022

April 2022 Side Hustlers Income Reports

  I love when side hustles share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each money when you are hustling! 



Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   

Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 




Mar leigh shared 

Right at $1,000 for 16 hours of driving for lyft


William Shared 

My Airbnb listing grossed $2353.00
I'd have to subtract for utilities, lawn maintenance and turnovers, but the gross amount is easy enough to get. 

I got in April, all payments were offset. I am satisfied with it and I was able to pay off an additional $700 in various debts as well as pay one completely off.


Stephanie shared 
  
I made $1858.46 on Etsy selling earrings after taxes and suppliers/fees.


Make sure you check our side hustle group for more ideas on how to earn money to pay off debt. 

No comments: