Sunday, November 25, 2007

How to be become a virtual assistant

If you have administration skills, you can be a virtual assistant. When I first wanted to work at home I didn't know how I was going to go about it. I knew what I wanted to do - work at home - but what kind of services was I going to provide, and for whom? What rates should I be charging and how long would it take to complete a job? Will I really make a living working at home?

Here is the best course on being Virtual Assistant How to become a Virtual Assistant!

Segment 1: Virtual Assistant Basics

•What a VA is
•Do you need experience
•Skills needed
•Do you need training
•When to bill the client
•Keeping track of different clients and projects
•Equipment needed
•Invoicing options
•Income potential
•Do you need a business license
•How much a VA can make
•Where to find business contracts & MORE!

Segment 2: Website 101

•Why you need a website
•Choosing a domain name
•Picking a hosting company
•Important pages to include on your website
•How to use a blog
•How to use a newsletter
•How to use audio
•Different options for building your website
•What services you could offer

Segment 3: Online and Offline Marketing Basics

•Using freelance websites to gain clients
•Offline advertising
•Online advertising
•Article marketing
•Growing your expert status
•Booking radio shows
•Using a press release & MORE!

Segment 4: Tips to Keeping the Client

•Ideas for using specials
•Referral specials
•And two very important aspects to keeping your clients!

How to become a Virtual Assistant!

No comments: