Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best Computer for Working at home

 \
I have recently been on the lookout for a new computer. I really wanted a laptop so I wouldn't be stuck in one room.  I have a home office that do my call center work but when I am writing or doing data entry  I would rather sit on the couch.   I did some searching again and found the HP g7-1310us (17.3-Inch Screen) Laptop I got the HP Laptop Computer from Amazon.


I am able to watch videos on a large 17.3-inch diagonal HD LED-backlit display with the affordable HP Pavilion g7-1310us Notebook PC. I can also  can also connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports on your laptop and TV to share slideshows and more. The g7 is way more than just fun and games, too. With a full-size keyboard and integrated numeric keypad,   data entry work at home jobs are  fast and easy to do!  This Hewlet Packard  laptop has all the essentials you need for a  working at home job.

I highly recommend this laptop to anyone that is working at home doing phone jobs or data entry!

If you are looking for refurbished laptop or an older model  here are some good deals

Dell D620 Laptop Duo Core with Windows XP Laptop computer under $200

  Dell Latitude D610 Laptop CD-RW/ DVD Wireless Computer (Refurbished)



No comments: