Saturday, June 08, 2013

May 2013 work at home job income report

I  get a lot of questions about am I am really making money online. I think it is important that you can make money while working at home without  MLM or direct sales. 

I want to start tracking each month for my readers how much money I am making at home doing call center work and some of my other gigs.   Due to Non disclosure agreements I signed  I am not comfortable in saying which call centers I am working making  this money. 

Call Center work I track by the number of hours I am logged in and taking calls.   Some call centers pay a flat hourly rate and some pay only on sales and other pay per talk time.  

I worked my  butt off in May with a flowers client for Mother's Day!  I love the change to do customer service calls since most of my phone work is sales.  People are happy ordering flowers and I love taking their orders.    I like my phone work to be lighter during the summer months so I worked really hard this month. 


I also have a  new financial goal to pay off my credit card debt via the Dave Ramsey method.  We have over 10k in credit card debt so I working on my snowflakes!  I have heard of Dave Ramsey before but never really got serious before.   We are currently in Step 2!  I will keep you updated of our progress.   We already had a trip planned to Disney World in early August  and trying to pay cash for that as close as possible.   



Call Center work   (click to see which companies hire call center workers) 

Time work  121  hours 
Pay $2224
Average pay per hour  $18.30

I did win a $500 bonus from my flowers client for working so  many extra hours even on Mother's day 
Elance (now upwork) and other short task work including mturk -aka non phone work 

Pay  $244

I continued working my main real estate broker.  He has me managing several lead generation campaigns plus sending out mailers etc.   


I am not including anything from any  survey and rewards programs as to me those are just extras and I usually save them up for Christmas.  

Gross Total  $2468
Expenses  Landline phone and Internet  $75  


Net Total   $2393
Compared to last month +477


No comments: