We're looking for a part-time content marketer. The hours are flexible and part-time.
You will be responsible for:
1. Blogging - Write original content of interest to pregnant women. Coordinate and create bi-weekly giveaways. Coordinate and edit guest posts on our blog. Pitch and guest post on other blogs.
2. Social media - Handle daily social media tasks. Grow our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest fan-bases.
You will be working as an independent contractor. You can set your own hours, but it will be around 10-15 hours/week from home. This is a paid position based on experience.
Here’s the deal. We are looking for a contributing editor for a new playful & fun site about relationships & dating advice. How do you get the job?
1) Send us a sample of your writing. Any topic will do. Don’t worry about the resume. We prefer to read your work, not about your work.
2) Send us links to your online presence. Your blog, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...we want to follow you.
3) Finally, send us your Skype user name so we can set up an interview with you.
Are you a die-hard basketball fan? We are looking for a ghost blogger/copywriter for an African-American athlete. Need a strong writer who is comfortable writing blog posts, updates, longer length pieces, etc.
Please have celebrity ghost experience.
Need the following written in conversational voice of the athlete:
500-1000 word project description
8 -10 email blasts 250 words
10-12 updates 250 words
Miscellaneous pieces here & there.
This position is appx 10 week duration with the bulk of writing done upfront. Continuing work very possible for the right person.
We strongly prefer that candidates have existing blogs in the space. You must be US-based. Candidates should have accounts with Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and LinkedIn; and Like, +1, Follow and Connect with the corresponding PrimeRates social media page.
If you would like to be part of our team, please send a resume and a link to your blog/online writing or at least two writing samples.
Our client, a company in Reading, PA, is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for an off-site freelance assignment.
You will be responsible for helping concept and complete content for the new marketing initiatives for a specific automotive line of business.
Must have 5+ years copywriting experience, specifically with logistics within the transportation sector.
• Potential for regular monthly assignments
• Potential for your work to reach hundreds of thousands of readers
• Competitive rates, with room to grow
• Direct feedback from editors on your article drafts
What We Expect From You:
• At least 1-2 years of professional writing experience
• Strong research and reporting skills, including the ability to track down high-quality sources
• Experience writing marketing content is desirable
• Strong writing and grammar skills
• Ability to take dense, detailed information and make it accessible for a wide audience
• An openness to receiving—and incorporating —editor feedback
• Willingness to learn and adhere to house style and guidelines
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Web writing experience (preferred)
• Occasional pitches on new topics relating to trends in higher education
Ruby Media is a company that offers it all and is always looking for talented, creative bloggers like you who want to cooperate with our energetic and innovative team. Feel free to check us out!
We are currently looking for a blogger with experience in personal finance, saving money and frugal living niche to work with us on a pay per article basis. If you are reliable, proactive, love to create, and have a positive no-excuse attitude we'd love to work with you!