Tuesday, January 12, 2021

December 2020 Side Hustlers Income Reports

I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 


Amanda shared 

 Anyone else really struggle in December on side hustles? I'm hoping January will be a better month!

R+F is my direct sales business.I work it about an hour a month and see some residual income  I worked so much at my church that I really didn't have time for extra work on my usual things like Mturk. 










Donna shared 

Marketplace: It was Christmas!! Anything we were getting rid of, I gave away this month. It is still an incredibly getting feeling to rid your home of items that are only providing clutter and no use or joy to you.

Travel Business: (Same statement as last month) Tough times with Covid but starting to book trips for further out and you don't receive those commissions until the trips are traveled. I've booked some people for Disney next year and REALLY looking forward to tag pay out!!

Senegence: Eased back a bit with this business as we prepared for Christmas.

Magnetic Lash Business: This is a direct sales business and I love it. However, I slacked this month and it shows. My focus is on sales more than "building a team".

Extra Shifts: This is just working extra shifts at my traditional "9-5".

***This monthly post is NOT an effort to recruit people into any of the multiple things I do. OBVIOUSLY I like direct sales/MLM but not everyone finds success with it. The purpose here is to show that there are MULTIPLE ways to make extra money that don't have to be clocking in day after day, although working extra at your 9-5 pays off, too. Find something that works for you. Dig in. I am HAPPY always to talk about what I do, time management, money management, debt reduction... all the things.






Andrew works Doordash  at 25 hours per week. four hours on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. Friday and Saturday are 6.5 hour nights.

What are you selling on ebay,mercari, and poshmark to make so much???
am turning selling into a business. My store page is @tiffanystreasurestrinkets if you want to check it out. I sell new & gently used clothing, jewelry, books, collectibles and more.



No comments: