Sunday, August 06, 2017

July 2017 income report

I  get a lot of questions about am I am really making money online. I think it is important that you can make money while working at home without  MLM or direct sales. 

I want to start tracking each month for my readers how much money I am making at home doing call center work and some of my other gigs.   Due to Non disclosure agreements I signed  I am not comfortable in saying which call centers I am working making  this money. 

Call Center work I track by the number of hours I am logged in and taking calls.   Some call centers pay a flat hourly rate and some pay only on sales and other pay per talk time.  

I have been very bad about keeping tracking of my income with my followers.   I step away from blogging and keeping track.    I am more focused on working  with real estate  agents and that has been keeping me busy.    




I am bad around working alot during the summer.  I would rather sit and enjoy the summer. 

I am continue to work the Dave Ramsey plan but I don't do it perfect.   Technically we are Step 3  trying to get to  6 months of expenses.   I do have one in college that we are trying to cash  flow  plus  husband is putting   money into his  401k. 



Call Center work   (click to see which companies hire call center workers) 

Time work  43 hours  
Pay $502
Average pay per hour  $11.67   


Elance (now upwork )  and other short task work including mturk -aka non phone work 

Pay 750 



I am not including anything from any  survey and rewards programs as to me those are just extras and I usually save them up for Christmas.  

Gross Total  $1252
Expenses  Landline phone and Internet  $100 




Net Total   $1152


I always take 25% off the top for taxes since I am an independent contractor and have a special account that is NOT touched .  I also have my husband take out extra taxes from his paycheck so we don't usually end up paying.  The 25% then goes to a bill or savings 


No comments: