Thursday, September 03, 2020

Doing Laundry at Home as Side Hustle

When you need to earn extra pay to help live day to day or are working the baby steps, you might be looking for a unique side hustle! How about doing other people's laundry.  Alot of people hate this household chore. 




One lady she she started a side hustle doing other people's laundry. She would advertise on local facebook groups,  charge $15 for a typical 13 gallon Glad Kitchen trash bag.  If she needs to needed to separate whites and colors, it was an extra $2.00.  She would fold and put them in a new trash bag.  She also did pickup and delivery  for another $5.00 within her local town.   She currently had 5 customers weekly and was hoping to increase her customer base.  


Non Phone Side Hustle Ideas

She was able to do with her kids home, around their activities etc.  She also liked doing laundry. Its a great side hustle, and you could easily advertise locally and network with landscapers, house cleaners, babysitters. Their network is your network as well. 

So  I started looking into as a business idea and of course there is an App for it called Laundry Care.  Think of Uber  for the mobile laundry service!

They will want to make sure you meet the following requirements:

At least 21 years old

Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to provide pick-up and delivery.

Have a fully functioning washer & dryer.

Understand instructions on care labels including symbols.

Can fulfill ironing and air drying requests.

Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs.

Has not been convicted of a felony.

Has a smartphone and access to reliable internet.

Lives in an area they service or are interested in servicing.

Here is what Laundry Care provides their providers 

Cooking at Home as a Side Hustle


Earn the money you deserve and get paid every week

FREEDOM

Choose your service area and accept clients nearby.

FLEXIBILITY

Set your availability.

COMMUNITY

Exchange ideas with fellow Providers in our online forum.

NO STRESS

We take care of all invoicing, payment processing and client sign-ups.

CONSISTENT WORK

Most clients choose weekly or biweekly recurring service.

SUPPORT

Get 1-on-1 support & 24/7 access to our online resource center.

MOBILE APP

Manage orders easily right from your smart phone.


HOW MUCH DO I GET PAID laundry care 

For our most popular service, wash and fold for clothing, you are paid $20 per bag plus a service fee of $3. This does not include tips that may be added by the client and paid 100% to you.  


There are other services you can perform such as ironing which is an additional per-item payment.



What size is the bag?  


The bag is the same size as a kitchen trash bag. The client fills the bag with their clothing and sometimes household items like towels and sheets. 




Side Hustlers Monthly Income Reports

.  "I love being a provider with Laundry Care! It has given me the opportunity to work independently, set my own schedule, work from home and spend time with my family! After being a Provider for over a year and a half, I've grown my business with help from Laundry Care's awesome support team, as well as encouragement from the online Provider forum. It's even helped my family get out of debt and work toward buying our own home. Now, we even have extra money to do all the special activities that my children love to do. I couldn't ask for more out of my own business. I love it."


"Laundry Care has been a great experience for me personally. Since becoming a Provider, I have noticed that I'm learning some valuable life lessons in a new way. One is how to think on my feet. Another is how to communicate more effectively with people. I've always been a people person but I've definitely noticed these are two skills I've gotten better at during my time with them!"


I work for a company called Laundry Care, they are hiring independent contractors to do wash and fold laundry service using your own washer and dryer. If you need an means of income with flexibility or one that the kids can come along with you, this is a great option. I’d be happy to pass along the information for anyone interested. They have a large client base all over the city  and have been in business going on 13 years. It’s an amazing company to work with. 


Apply to join laundry care- they are not everywhere so start your own business yourself if needed 

Another option is "sudshare as well  

No comments: