Monday, October 25, 2021

Are you thinking of writing a children's book?

Marie Tracy is an active contributor to our side hustle group She wrote a children's book called  Magical Birthday Fairy: A Family Tradition and now is sharing her experience and even created a step by step course. 








Marie shared.... 

I’m a new children’s author of the book Magical Birthday Fairy.  I found the process of self-publishing very difficult. It was frustrating and extremely time consuming.  

Then when the pandemic hit and the world shut down, I lost my full time  job. So I decided to use to the to finally write and publish my first book.  (Yeah!) 

After I published my book, I had so many ask how I did it that I decided to share the steps in an online course. 

I’m new to  course creation and will initially share the course in a  facebook group (sharing info in social learning units).  I share the exact steps I took and a step by step check list to follow.  In addition, I share a list of all the expenses, resources I found and a simple to follow guide to follow.  The course is written text only. 

here is the facebook course 

No comments: