Wednesday, October 20, 2021

September 2021 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

  I love when side hustles share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each money when you are hustling! 



Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   
Whoa... I think it's been like three months since I posted my income updates.

I have basically quit working Qkids because the timing isn't working out with my schedule anymore. Same with Mturk - I get interrupted too much while trying to work it. So on September 8th I decided to join Doordash and see what I could do with it. I'm averaging $23/hr with it. It's super low stress 95% of the time and I absolutely love it. The best I've done with it is $32/hr and the worst was $11/hr and that was only one time. I can't WAIT to see what I do with it this month! I wish I'd started a long time ago. I used all that money to pay for my son's birthday party (at a local trampoline park, so you know how pricey that is), dinner for the sleepover that happened that night, plus dessert stuff, plus eating out later to celebrate his birthday, and my daughter's gymnastics tuition. Woot woo






 
A few questions 

how is qkids these days  

I was fortunate that they renewed my contract. Lots of people were let go, and some just jumped ship.


are you working the door dash bonuses 

I haven't gotten any bonuses yet! I'm hoping since I'm only a couple of weeks in that I'll see some soon!

a few other chimed in about DD bonuses 

The one I like is the 300 extra for completing 25 rides   I make sure to block my weekend off and do the 25 rides. They pay you the bonus instantly too soon as you hit 25.




Tiffany shared 
We are back over $3K in side hustle income!!!!! This has been tough. Andrew was worried about this month. Door Dash has been very slow and many nights were not that great. Tiffany's business continues to grow and generate income. We are continuing on and paying down the larger debts.
💃🕺
As Dave says - When you are in Baby Step 2 you work 9-5 and 5-9. We get off work and start our side hustles. You can clearly see this hard work is paying off.




Check out 2021 income reports 

No comments: