Sunday, July 11, 2021

June 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

  I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 





Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 


Nicole Shared 

Wasn't my best month, but still a win. I wasn't doing a lot of User Testing (my regular goal is to try to get 1 a day which would lead to about $300 a month), I wasn't able to do the online shopping like I usually do (the declined for July, too ðŸ˜ž ), but I did get a lot of Billo videos done (will also be getting $99 bonus for getting 20 videos approved in the month).
This month I made sure to keep all my earnings in Paypal till the end so that I could visually see my earnings, which works best for me now.


Get Paid for being Video Content & Review Creator with Billio

User Testing -Get Paid to Test Websites at Home



Terryn shared 

Here is my June earnings...everything helps.

Teach English at Home with Cambly No Degree needed 

Alorica- Work at Home Customer Service Representative and Call Center Reps

 Is my goal to make 1k unreasonable on Cambly? I just started 

it’s doable if you commit to lots of hours. I can’t because I have a full time job and a couple of pt jobs. But yes, go for it.




Amanda shared 


I've been working so much I haven't been keeping up with how much I've been earning. I took a break from teaching online (Qkids) for May and June but I picked classes back up again this month.
I know in June I made close to $2000 working at a summer camp program, about $750 working at my church part-time, about $800 from Rodan and Fields, and then I sold some things on eBay and Facebook that was less than $200 total.
The main thing for me has been keeping up with WHERE my money is going. By using a rate reduction company to pull my credit card interest way down, I've been saving literally hundreds of dollars each month that was going towards those cards. I'm working on building up a huge savings right now and paying the minimum on credit cards, because I know we have some upcoming trips and other expenses that I want to make sure I have plenty in the bank to cover.
It's a great feeling! I have lots of money in savings right now, more than I've had in YEARS. I actually feel like I'm on the upswing of the debt. Even though I'm roughly two years from paying off everything, I can see how throwing a little here and there at the debt, and throwing a little here and there at my savings, can really work to help me reach my goals. I used to be uber-focused on throwing everything extra at my debt, and then I was running low on savings. I think I've figured out a good balance now!





No comments: