Sunday, April 11, 2021

March 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

 I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 


Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 

Amanda shared 


For the first time in almost a year, I forgot to track my income... ðŸ˜‚ I THINK this is about right. I didn't count my half of our stimulus check even though I guess that was technically income. I took extra hours at the after school program I've been working for. I also took steps to get my credit card rates reduced, so I'm hoping in two months or less I will see more of that debt being chipped away!

I have GREATLY lessened my teaching hours for Qkids, for one thing (I think my April check will be around $13 🤣). I homeschool my kids and hang out with them in the mornings, and around lunchtime I go to work. I'm off by 6:30 most nights. If my kids are at extracurriculars  when I get off work I can put in extra hours at church until I go pick them up. I also have extra hours at church to work on Sundays and Wednesday nights. I also fit work in while they're at the neighbor's house, or on the trampoline, or watching a movie. We have the work/home/school life balanced pretty well. We don't hang with friends like we did before I started working more hours, but for now it's worth it. I love my jobs and my kids can come with me to either of my main ones.









Donna Shared 

 Here are my extra March earnings.

Marketplace: Sold a few things... and every month.

Senegence: Slow...but because I was inconsistent.

ToriBelle Magnetic Lashes: Favorite... actually going to the conference for this because I love this business so much, EVEN THOUGH it's an MLM. 🤣😂🤣 Hear me, friends, I know they're not for everyone. 😘

Travel Agent: Well. I know how sad this looks but that is because this business is about looking at the long game. I have so many trips planned for late summer and fall and you do not get commissions on your booked trips until they are actually traveled. Watch this one grow a LOT on September-December.

Amazon Affiliate: This is a new one to my list. It is free to become an Amazon affiliate. The trick is that you have to have a large enough following to keep your position. Took me a few tries but I grew my group significantly in February into March and my application is no longer conditionally approved.

Extra Shifts: This is just working extra shifts at my traditional "9-5".





No comments: