Thursday, May 13, 2021

April 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 


Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 

Amanda shared 

April's work. I found a way to work more hours at a local after school program, so that's been a huge thing for me recently. Once summer hits I will be the regional director over three facilities, which will be part time hours but more than what I'm doing now, I think, so that may go up a little more.

You can see my hours at Qkids have dropped drastically. The few hours they give me I often can't work because they're on weekends when I'm out of town. It's not consistent income.

I got a rate reduction on two credit cards - one went from 28.99% to 9% and the other went from 18.99% to 11%. So I'm starting to see dents in that debt

It also prompted a few questions 

if I can figure out my schedule, I could really make extra money. That’s my biggest problem AND I go to bed early.  How are you doing it?

I have finally found a balance! I homeschool my kids in the morning, work in the afternoon, and evenings while they are at extracurriculars. It works great for us. I don't sell as much online as I used to, and I used to do way more data entry, but I was only making about $100-200 per month usually doing that. I'd rather have this great balance and not be stressing over work/mom life!

How did you get the rate reductions? Did you just contact the credit card company directly?

Yes! I really wanted a loan but my income isn't high enough for people to take a chance on me. I finally poured my heart out to one of the loan people 🤣and she transferred me to a rate reduction counselor! They were able to help me out. It is SUCH a huge relief!







Terryn shared 

This is my side hustle total for the month of April. It could've been so much better but I slacked in April. I'm thinking May will be about $300 more than April.

Teach English at Home with Cambly No Degree needed 

Alorica- Work at Home Customer Service Representative and Call Center Reps




Nicole shared 

FIRST-TIME POSTER OF MY MONTHLY TOTAL! **

I'm putting all my Ad Rating and Secret Shopper money towards paying off two credit cards and putting the rest in a separate account for savings. Unfortunately, I'm 1099 with 2 clients and they've both been kind of slow lately, so I'm glad I've been able to do some of this other stuff to help out.

User Testing -Get Paid to Test Websites at Home



Get Paid for being Video Content & Review Creator with Billio





No comments: