Tuesday, February 16, 2021

January 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

 I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 

Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 

Amanda shared 

Another slower month, but things are progressing and looking up for this month!

R+F is my direct sales business.I work it about an hour a month and see some residual income

There was some discussion on mturk which  

 I have a script that shows me how much I earn per hour, and I usually hit $12-15 an hour on the days I work. I typically sit down for an hour and a half a couple of days a week and just work uninterrupted. Super easy and mindless work.

It finds HITs within a certain category (like some days I will only work on HITs that are worth $1.00 or over; on weekends I will lower that to $0.25 because weekends are so slow). If a HIT is taken by someone else, I can then use a tool on there to "catch" it. So if someone working on that HIT returns it, I will immediately catch it and can work on it.









Chris Shared 

He does Video and podcast editing-both are big in demands right now! Have you listened to a podcast? 

Some virtual assistants offer services such as video and podcasting editing. 






Donna Shared

Well this is way behind! Here is how I pulled in extra money in January!!
Marketplace: Just got rid of a couple things...price then cheap to get them gone!! 
Senegence: Steady sales with consistent customers
ToriBelle Magnetic Lashes: Favorite... actually going to the conference for this because I love this business so much, EVEN THOUGH it's an MLM. 🤣😂🤣 Hear me, friends, I know they're not for everyone. 😘
Travel Agent: Thank goodness people are traveling again! This is not reflected in this statement because I don't get commission till people take their trip but come August, September on, this number will be MUCH higher. 
Extra Shifts: This is just working extra shifts at my traditional "9-5"

**This monthly post is NOT an effort to recruit people into any of the multiple things I do. OBVIOUSLY I like direct sales/MLM but not everyone finds success with it. The purpose here is to show that there are MULTIPLE ways to make extra money that don't have to be clocking in day after day, although working extra at your 9-5 pays off, too. Find something that works for you. Dig in. I am HAPPY always to talk about what I do, time management, money management, debt reduction... all the things.

No comments: