Saturday, June 12, 2021

May 2021 Side Hustlers Income Reports

 I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group! 


Instacart is looking for new shoppers -great part time side hustle!!    - 


Terryn shared 

Side Hustle earnings for May. I didn't make as much as I set out to make but it's more than April's earnings.

Teach English at Home with Cambly No Degree needed 

Alorica- Work at Home Customer Service Representative and Call Center Reps

A few questions popped up  

Do you like Alorica I see them advertising all the time for work at home jobs 

 I do like Alorica. The skill that I’m on is open mainly during my ft job hours. But yes, I do.

 Is my goal to make 1k unreasonable on Cambly? I just started 

it’s doable if you commit to lots of hours. I can’t because I have a full time job and a couple of pt jobs. But yes, go for it.






Nicole shared 

Excited about the two recent side hustles that I started last month. As long as I can average 1 User Test a month I'd be happy, and I've been killing it with my UGC for Billo (even though it can be a bit draining if you have to do a few videos all in one day).

Now, what I've learned this past month is that those two get paid out to my Paypal account, so I'm going to keep it in there until the end of the month so that I can set it all aside in my savings account. I didn't do that this time and ended up using some funds this time around

What is Billiio 


Get Paid for being Video Content & Review Creator with Billio

User Testing -Get Paid to Test Websites at Home





Donna Shared 

May Extra Income:

Marketplace: Gave a bunch away, sold nothing.

Senegence: Slowly stepping out of this business and diving deeper into this 👇👇.

ToriBelle Magnetic Lashes: Favorite... actually went to the conference in April. Yes, it's an MLM. I know they're not for all but I've found success WITHOUT having to spend a boatload of my own money to be successful. Not all MLM are created equal friends

Travel Agent: Again, I have so many trips planned for late summer and fall and you do not get commissions on your booked trips until they are actually traveled. Watch this one grow a LOT in September-December. In fact, I was recently able to book a Disney Christmas trip that will bring commission close to 1k!! 💃 This is definitely the marathon, not sprint, at least at first. I've had a lot of questions (sometimes accusations) about this being MLM. Being a travel agent is NOT. Being a travel agent "sponsor" IS. This Income he re is solely based on my travel bookings.

Amazon Affiliate: This is free to do, guys. It takes a little work to build the group on your part... but then you pay nothing to do it. 

Extra Shifts: This is just working extra shifts at my traditional "9-5". Took a huge hit this last month as I fell down the stairs, dislocated my shoulder and had to go out on short term disability

No comments: