1. Locating high quality websites which accept guest posts and pitching them your topic.
2. Writing up the accepted topics, submitting them, and ensuring they get published.
Once in a while I can also give you a topic to write that I will publish myself, but the main thing I’m looking for is someone who can write and obtain guest posts on high quality websites (handling the whole process, not just writing the articles).
Preferably, the target sites should be related to finance and business. However I am open to having the occasional posts on unrelated HQ sites, as long as they allow you to write an article that would be related to finance. For example, on a psychology site you could write something about the psychology of credit cards and why people may spend more with plastic.
This position includes:
* Finding outrageously good deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and activities and writing an inspiring and thoughtful blog post to educate our readers on how they can take advantage of these savings.
* Analyzing sales data and running price comparisons
* Writing original, creative and applicable blog posts for our readers
* A passion for finding a great travel deal and helping others save money
* A vast knowledge of online shopping and the utilization of coupon codes and points/miles.
* Dependable and reliable
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
* Detail-oriented and able to self-edit
* Ability to work responsibly both independently and as a team player
* Internet and computer savvy
* Ability to post deals over the weekend
We are looking for experienced bloggers. If you possess writing talent, know WordPress like the back of your hand, and have a social following - then we want to speak with you.
You must possess the following:
- significant knowledge about Android and the mobile technology industry.
- you are a self-starter and can report on breaking news.
- your writing, grammar, and spelling are impeccable.
- you can concoct content in such a way that gets people excited and engaged!
- your voice is informative, entertaining, and worth reading.
Blogger will also write tweets to draw traffic to the post.
Ravens Titans Jaguars Cardinals Seahawks Vikings
Your Job will be a "Beat Writer" to cover the pulse and excitement of your designated team. You should have an existing NFL blog, or have related blogging experience. You will be blogging alongside actual NFL players, thanks to a partnership we setup with SOTL.com. Your work will also be syndicated to the SOTL.com team profile pages.
You MUST be local to the team you want to cover. We will work to get you media credentials if you can commit to going to the games.
You MUST have a social media following and have experience in promoting and spreading your work.