Tuesday, December 15, 2020

November 2020 Side Hustlers Income Reports

    I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   


Kristen 

 I  door dash  on my lunch hour when the weather is bad (more orders) for mostly local stuff and on Thursday nights. Instacart I pick up an order when I have to go to the store myself. Last month I did five orders.

FB marketplace is offering free shipping labels and no fees so I moved everything over from Mercari. Mostly ski gear and a bunch of shoes I have never worn but got nearly or free when I worked at Timberland Corp office. I even sold a chandelier I had in the basement for $100.







The Corl Reduction Andrew & Tiffany Cor


We did really good in the month of November. The money went to rebuilding our emergency fund and accumulating money for Christmas. Reminder that Christmas is rapidly approaching. So we have two funds built up for future activities.

.....

We continue on this crazy journey. We keep hustling with the goal of getting out of debt.

Andrew works Doordash  at 25 hours per week. four hours on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights. Friday and Saturday are 6.5 hour nights.


What are you selling on ebay,mercari, and poshmark to make so much???
am turning selling into a business. My store page is @tiffanystreasurestrinkets if you want to check it out. I sell new & gently used clothing, jewelry, books, collectibles and more.




Donna  

When you're in the midst of working extra shifts, it can be a real drag.... but then you write it all out and see it as a whole and it makes it feel so much more worth it.


Marketplace: Like I say every month, the less you have, the less you have to clean. If you're not using it, get rid of it.

Travel Business: (Same statement as last month) Tough times with Covid but starting to book trips for further out and you don't receive those commissions until the trips are traveled. This is definitely something where I am looking at the long run....a slow build with hopefully a lucrative payoff.

Senegence: Took some time and really poured into this business this month. Black Friday sales are usually great, though, for home businesses!

Magnetic Lash Business: This is a direct sales business and I love it. My focus is on sales more than "building a team".

Extra Shifts: This is just working extra shifts at my traditional "9-5".



No comments: