Wednesday, September 09, 2020

August 2020 Side Hustlers Income Reports

 I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   


Amanda T 

here is the income I made from my side hustles in August. Some of these are local businesses, so won't be available for everyone (ASP = after school program).

Qkids is online teaching, and if you search the group you'll find the blog I wrote about it. R+F is Rodan + Fields. Marketforce is mystery shopping which has been REALLY slow since COVID. Amazon Mturk is something I usually make over $100 on but I had ZERO free time in August to work on it. Amazon seller is new for me but I've made much more this month already on that side hustle!









Donna 

I'm going to copy/paste some of my advice from last month because I know that I myself keep needing to hear it. 
As far as my extra income....
I started a new business that is really working for me. Yes. It is an MLM/ direct sales selling magnetic lashes, but right now for me there is no "ML". I don't have a team. I'm not a recruiter. I'm just selling the lashes. Major success there. I know many people have tried MLMs and found them not to work but I think party of the key is finding the RIGHT one for you. I ❤ makeup so this was a no brainer.

I think you start seeing some of the stuff in your house differently when you realize that:
1. Everything that's in there that you don't need, you still have to clean. 
2. You could make money off it!!
I sell my stuff VERY cheap on Marketplace so I can get rid of it. I'm tired of all the STUFF. This month, I also gave away BAGS of clothes.

My travel business is new but I'm starting to book travel for the future so I won't be paid till trips are complete. I LOVE doing this business. My biggest love for it is the personal discounts on travel we have now started using.  
Once again,  my big extra money came from extra shifts at my job. I love that extra money but it is time away from my kids which is why I have my direct sales businesses working for me.




Andrew and Tiffany  of Corl Reduction 


Another month has come and gone. Our money went down last month. This was due to fewer Door Dash orders or smaller Door Dash orders throughout the month.

Tiffany also reported a not as many order on her shopping platforms as in prior months. But it is what it is, and we make the best of it. Hopefully with Covid-19 cases going down in many parts of the country and the schools back in session we are hoping that things will pick up in September both with Door Dash and with eBay.






Tabatha  Shared! 

You guys. I picked up a gig/side hustle to start paying debt off, and I am blown away. 

DoorDash is 10000% worth signing up!! I wish I had done it sooner. I average around $20 , the schedule is flexible (I work when and where I want), I  did 60 hours in August. I made $1100 and was able to put it towards my debt.    



No comments: