Saturday, November 14, 2020

October 2020 Side Hustlers Income Reports

   I love when side hustlers share their income especially when they are getting out of debt!  There is a way to make extra money each month when you are hustling! 

Here are Dave Ramsey side hustlers that are working to get out of debt and work on financial peace!  They have shared their journeys in our facebook group!   

Donna 

This last month was a major slowdown in regards to extra income from my previous month but we knew it would be. October is our anniversary and also our son's birthday so we had two long weekends planned. I don't know why I'd be making all the extra money if we didn't occasionally enjoy it!!! (Well...to retire early... but I need to enjoy some of this life along the way)

Marketplace: Didn't clear quite as much it this month BUT like I say every month, the less you have, the less you have to clean. If you're not using it, get rid of it.

Travel Business: (Same statement as last month) Tough times with Covid but starting to book trips for further out and you don't receive those commissions until the trips are traveled. This is definitely something where I am looking at the long run....a slow build with hopefully a lucrative payoff.

Senegence: Took the time to really show my in stock items and get them in people's hands.

Magnetic Lash Business: This is a direct sales business and my favorite. I put in minimal work but love what I am selling.




 





Another month of side hustling down and another $2,200 came in and was applied to our debt snowball. Andrew's money is down this month a little bit, well we went to Nashville for the Business Boutique Conference (Tiffany went to that, Andrew relaxed).

What are you selling on ebay,mercari, and poshmark to make so much???
am turning selling into a business. My store page is @tiffanystreasurestrinkets if you want to check it out. I sell new & gently used clothing, jewelry, books, collectibles and more.




No comments: